Schafer is uniquely qualified to help government agencies develop next generation technology on the highest level. Our wide range of technical expertise in science, engineering, integration and acquisition enables delivery of advanced technologies on time, on budget, and within desired performance criteria.
We have provided support to major science and technology organizations such as the Defense Advanced Projects Research Agency (DARPA), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) and the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO).
Schafer serves as an impartial broker to provide government advisory services throughout the technology development lifecycle.
Key Technical Expertise
- Systems Engineering
- Technology Assessments
- Acquisition Program Management
- Testing and Evaluation
- Standards Development and Compliance
- Technology Transfer
- Program/Project Management
- Financial Planning & Control
- Precision Micro- and Nano-Scale Fabrication
- Custom Materials: Development, Characterization and Analysis