Give yourself a leg up in the professional industry by participating in Gryphon’s Internship Program. Gryphon has a high performance, multi-disciplinary team that develops and implements solutions to meet the toughest challenges of our national security and coalition forces.Search Internship Positions
Partners with 25+ universities and colleges through Handshake and Purple Briefcase.
Spring is our summer internship hiring season, including interviewing and making offers. Internships typically begin in May and end in August. We also have year-round internship opportunities in a full- or part-time capacity.
- Introductory Meeting – The interns will be invited to attend a meeting that will introduce them to the program and schedule of events. Food and refreshments will be provided.
- Networking Opportunities – The interns will be invited to attend lunches to learn more about Gryphon’s divisions and their roles and responsibilities in the company. Food and refreshments will be provided.
- Group Event – The summer interns will be invited to attend a group event to bond with their fellow interns, managers, and mentors.
- Community Service Event – The interns will be invited to attend a community service event near their work location to help the community and to bond with one another.
- Mentor Program – Each intern is assigned a mentor who is an expert in their field to help teach and guide them in their professional development.
- Final presentation of Experience and Accomplishments – The interns, managers, and mentors will meet, and the interns will share with the group their tasking and accomplishments while participating in this program. Food and refreshments will be provided.
- Evaluation of program – The interns, managers, and mentors will be given an opportunity to provide feedback on this program by completing a questionnaire. The feedback is reviewed by the Human Resources Department to improve the program for future years.
Full-time undergraduate or full-time/part-time graduate students are eligible to apply to the internship program.