The minimum order amount is $100.00. The maximum order amount is $750,000, except for requirements exceeding the maximum order which will be processed in accordance with Clause I-FSS-125. Clause I-FSS-125 permits a Government agency to place an order in excess of the maximum order amount if it:
- reviews additional schedule contractors’ price lists/catalogs or uses the GSA Advantage! on-line shopping service;
- generally seeks price reductions from contractors appearing to provide the best value, and
- after seeking price reductions, places the order with the contractor that provides the best value.
- offer a new lower price for this requirement (the Price Reduction clause does not apply to orders placed over the maximum order amount),
- offer the lowest price available under the contract, or
- decline the order.